Licia Ronzulli, member of the European Parliament, has been taking her daughter Vittoria to the Parliament sessions for two years now.
Every time this is on my dash, it’s an automatic reblog.
C O N V E N I E N T .
I know I’ve reblogged this before but it makes me laugh every single time.
Season 9 promo
I love it. So much. It literally hurts.
Highway sign in Medford (Medfahd), Massachusetts. [x]
Awesome uses for lego
THE GREATEST MOMENT IN TV HISTORY
Stan Lee shitting on the Hollywood industry.
every family got a plastic bag full of plastic bags
Me whenever I visit people’s houses
the contrabass saxophone is such an absurd instrument
talk dirty to me
Have ya’ll seen the double contrabass flute before???
reblogging my own post because what in the fuck
i give you the contrabass tuba. Why is it real. I dont know.
Know what’s even better?
What the fuck music people?! Why??!
iT GOT BETTER
1. being angry will always take its toll on you. you’ll find bullet holes somewhere in your bones and you’ll try to find someone to blame. someone, anyone. you’ll forget that there was no gun. there were only pointed fingers and the thoughts behind it.
2. the more you try to forget something, the more it flashes in front of your eyes. you can’t reenact another storyline for your heartache. you can’t open boxes and stash your notebooks and then let it drive off in a delivery van. they’ll just be delivered on your doorstep with a note saying, ‘back to sender.’
3. smiling at the mirror isn’t a crime. you can grin at yourself, how else will you see that you’re okay?
4. if you like the trivial things, then they aren’t trivial. if you love them, don’t you dare call them ‘small things’. anything that makes your eyes squint in pleasure is larger than you can imagine. something that can make you smile without it aiming to impress you isn’t mediocre, it’s fucking amazing.
5. do an all nighter and watch the sunrise. learn the bird song. listen to the quiet road and the rustling of wind. watch out for the opening of blinds and curtains and car doors slamming and loud yawns. witness it all. then go to sleep. it will help. it will ease the flashing in your head and in front of your eyes.
6. we all need to time to heal. don’t compare how long it takes for you to recover with how short a while it takes others. it’s your healing time. it’s your recovery.
7. scratch someone’s back when they can’t reach the itch themselves. even if you know they wouldn’t do it for you. who gives a shit if they don’t. at least you know you can do it for yourself.